The decision seeks to preserve the business of exhibitors and visitors and ensure the creation of a showcase with the latest developments in the market and the presence of large firms in the sector.
IVACE INTERNACIONAL and ARVET-COFEARFE have organized a brokerage event at FIMMA-MADERALIA exhibition (Valencia, 10 to 13 March 2020).
FIMMA-MADERALIA 2020 is Spain’s leading International Technology Fair on materials and components for furniture, Interior Projects and Contract
- Distribution groups
- Engineering companies
- Commercial agents
- Decoration experts
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Ironwork and locksmithing; lumber, sheeting, boards, paper; construction carpentry; chemical products and surface finishings
- Semifinished products / auxiliary industries;
- New materials (resins, pvc, aluminum, steel, glass, methacrylate), Software.
- First and second processing machinery; portable, tools; environmental protection energy-generation, plants and facilities, engineering.
- GOAL-ORIENTED: a matchmaking event provides pre-arranged Business-to-Business meetings between visitors and exhibitors
- SAVE TIME: you choose meetings previously, thus no undesired meetings!
- SAVE MONEY: you receive your schedule in advance, so that you can organize your trip to Valencia and coordinate other non-B2B activities.
- RECEIVE UPDATES: you will receive daily information on the progress of the event.
- RECEIVE SUPPORT: you will be supported before, during and after the matchmaking event.